We’re going to hold an Laclede’s Landing Community Improvement board meeting on Tuesday, March 3, 3:30 – 5:00. We’ll meet in the Witte Building conference room on the first floor.
1. Establish a recurring monthly meeting schedule so known well in advance
2. Safety and security priorities
3. Finances and budgeting, existing service relationships
4. Board leadership and areas of focus, support of neighborhood partnerships
5. Interim management
6. Street project
7. Support of development, updates (Burg Garden (March), streets (March), buildings (spring/summer)